Prep time: 15 Minutes
- 2 tbsp light fiesta salsa ranch salad dressing (see directions for recipe)
- 1 tbsp plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow or green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- one 2oz container of refrigerated chunky avocado dip, such as wholly guacamole
- 1/2 cup canned no salt added black beans, rinsed, and drained
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups torn romaine lettuce or mixed salad greens
- For dressing, in a small bowl stir together ranch dressing, yogurt, and salt.
- In a two 1-quart wide mouth canning jars divide and layer ingredients in the following order: dressing, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onion, guacamole, beans, chicken, and lettuce.
- Seal jars.
- To serve, pour contents from each jar onto a plate or into a large shallow bowl.