- 1/2 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup quick oats or oat flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins, cut in half (optional, but recommended for overall texture)
- Place the peanut butter and honey in a heat-proof container (such as a glass measuring cup) and warm for 15-30 seconds in the microwave.
- Add to a medium bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon as much as you can. If the dough is at all stiff, mix with clean hands
- Use a tbsp-size measuring spoon to portion and roll into balls. Squeeze the batter, then roll it into a ball to help it hold together easily.
- Serve or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.