Servings: 4 (2 cups each)
- One lemon
- One 15oz can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Two 5oz cans albacore tuna packed in oil, undrained, and broken into chucks
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 cups lightly packed arugula or mixed spring salad greens
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Remove 1 tsp. zest and squeeze 3 tbsp. juice from lemon.
- In large bowl, combine lemon zest and juice, beans, tuna, and onion.
- Add arugula and tomatoes; toss to combine
- Season with salt and pepper.