Servings: 4 (1 1/4 cups)
For the Pesto:
- 1 cup packed fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
For the Zoodles:
- 21 oz (3 medium or 4 small) zucchinis
- 1 cup heirloom grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a food processor pulse basil, garlic, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until smooth. Slowly add the olive oil while pulsing. Set aside.
- Spiralize the zucchini, cut it into smaller strands if they are too long and place them in a work bowl.
- Toss with the pesto and tomatoes and season with salt and pepper as needed
- Serve and enjoy!